Official SimpleWorld Forum
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I may be of some help actually!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simpleton
Guardian General
Simpleton

I think I may be of some help actually! Empty
PostSubject: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Hey,
I just wanted to say that I MAY be of help (I'm not sure) when it comes to designing places. But I'm not good at designing items or anything. Here is just a little thing I made in my spare time today (has nothing to do with SW, but it just sort of reminded me of.. well simple stuff):
I think I may be of some help actually! Paradise

Oochi or Purple: if you guys think I can help in some way when it comes to designing places, just feel free to tell me. The designs could take a while, because I rarely use my Windows computer (which has my photoshop program on it).
Back to top Go down
http://SimplySimpleton.wordpress.com
Nolzula
Developer
Developer
Nolzula

PostSubject: Re: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm

I really like that design. Especially the 3D touch. Very colorful, that's also good. I think (if we ever actually get going here) that would be a better game design. More fun to look at also-but still simple.
Back to top Go down
Simpleton
Guardian General
Simpleton

PostSubject: Re: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

lol I would actually try harder too. As you can see, most of the lines zigzagged, I forgot a couple things here and there (like the dog's third leg). I didn't have much time, so I couldn't put a lot of quality into it. But anyways, tell me how you guys like it!
Oh, and also please note that I would only be of some help designing places.. not items or stick figures as you can see..
Back to top Go down
PurpleSun
Admin
Admin
PurpleSun

PostSubject: Re: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm

I like the House but, I will send you a message about something happening. So, maybe for something else we may need your help.
Back to top Go down
https://simpleworld.rpg-board.net
Simpleton
Guardian General
Simpleton

PostSubject: Re: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:52 pm

I designed TONS of awesome things (not ugly things like these) when I had Photoshop CS4, but I lost my installation disc and I have a new laptop. I could get the trial, but I would only have 30 days. So I can't make stuff too too much better than that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I may be of some help actually!   I think I may be of some help actually! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I may be of some help actually!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official SimpleWorld Forum :: General SimpleWorld :: Idea Management-
Jump to: