Official SimpleWorld Forum
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simple World Server Hosting!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Branmatt
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Branmatt

Simple World Server Hosting! Empty
PostSubject: Simple World Server Hosting!   Simple World Server Hosting! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Hello!

I am a developer for this game, and I was wondering if you would like me to host the server for Simple World. This service is Branmatt Server Hosting. Just set up the server with Smart Fox Server, and if you want me to host the server, I will PM you my I.P. address.

Note: My computer is online 99.9% of the time. I will notify you if the computer is going offline (unless if it is unexpected, such as a power outage.)

To the Public: Also, of you are a owner of another multiplayer game, I am willing to host your server. Just PM me or email branmattcp@gmail.com.

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
Simpleton
Guardian General
Simpleton

PostSubject: Re: Simple World Server Hosting!   Simple World Server Hosting! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Hey, I just have a question for you. Is it possible to host from your own computer without buying any programs? I have no clue about anything related to hosting.
Back to top Go down
http://SimplySimpleton.wordpress.com
Branmatt
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Branmatt

PostSubject: Re: Simple World Server Hosting!   Simple World Server Hosting! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah, it is possible.

Thanks!
~Branmatt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple World Server Hosting!   Simple World Server Hosting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple World Server Hosting!
Page 1 of 1