Official SimpleWorld Forum
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
SimpleWorld is one step away! Sign up here to get the latest in SimpleWorld development and news!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is a Guardian?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleSun
Admin
Admin
PurpleSun

What is a Guardian? Empty
PostSubject: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 pm

If you are asking yourself this question, then you came to the right place!
In this post we will be telling you all about Guardians that you are allowed to know!

Guardians are the people who Spread the Word of SimpleWorld, run fan sites, help protect and watch over SimpleWorld, are nice, and have lots of fun!
Guardians get some awesome sneak peaks and spoilers to share with the community! They also get some awesome rare items to wear in SimpleWorld so that people know you truly are one! Certain Guardians will also get special opportunities to test awesome new things before they come out! They will also get access to some awesome contests! In these contest's you can gain ranks as a Guardian and wins some Stars!(Stars is the SimpleWorld Currency).

If you become a Guardian you will be briefed on more information.

So, if you want to be Guardian I suggest you get your fan sites started and Spread the Word of the World!
Back to top Go down
https://simpleworld.rpg-board.net
Baseball Bat
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Baseball Bat

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Awesome! Hope I get picked Wink Great idea though. It'll be the perfect way to get more users. Just whatever you do, don't get mimo to advertise for you Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nolzula
Developer
Developer
Nolzula

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Actually, that'd be a good idea LOL Shocked
Back to top Go down
Baseball Bat
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Baseball Bat

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Nolzula wrote:
Actually, that'd be a good idea LOL Shocked

Actually, I'm afraid it might start what happened in cazmo. We don't want people starting riots. scratch
Back to top Go down
Nolzula
Developer
Developer
Nolzula

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Yeah, but later on, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Baseball Bat
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Baseball Bat

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Nolzula wrote:
Yeah, but later on, who knows?

It would probably be a better idea if we advertised with something else. There's plenty of ways to advertise. Maybe I could ask primarygames to advertise for us? I heard she gets like 5 billion hits a month. WAY better than mimo!
Back to top Go down
Nolzula
Developer
Developer
Nolzula

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm

I kinda doubt 1 out of every 6 people in the world visit that site Laughing
Back to top Go down
Baseball Bat
SimpleWorld Fan
SimpleWorld Fan
Baseball Bat

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:20 pm

lol or was it 500 million? Yeah, 500,000,000 LOL my mistake. A lot of schools use primarygames...
Back to top Go down
Simpleton
Guardian General
Simpleton

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

I agree Primary Games would be a good point to start once we get going on SW. Also, we can see about Mini Clip, but they don't accept too many virtual worlds.
Back to top Go down
http://SimplySimpleton.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a Guardian?   What is a Guardian? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a Guardian?
Page 1 of 1